These widely-popular rain boots are 40% off at Nordstrom

Hunter rain boots

Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.

With many parts of the U.S. covered in snow, it’s safe to say that sturdy rain boots are a necessity. A pair of quality rain boots can withstand all types of rain and snow without feeling bulky or uncomfortable.

That’s why hundreds of Nordstrom shoppers are grabbing up these popular Hunter rain boots that are on major discount.

Shop: Tour Packable Waterproof Rain Boots, $90 (Orig. $150)

Credit: Nordstrom

Hunter is one of the most well-known brands for rain boots, and these live up to the name. This lightweight rain boot has natural, flexible rubber and comes with a drawstring bag for easy access. Plus, they’re chic.

Currently 40 percent off at Nordstrom, these rain boots have a serious fan base of shoppers satisfied with their purchase.

“I have always hated rain boots because of my wide calves, and I was never able to find a pair that accommodated them. When I saw that Hunter had a wide-calf option, I decided to try them, and I am so glad I did. They are perfect! If you have wide calves and [are] wary about these, don’t be,” wrote one five-star reviewer.

Another reviewer pointed out how they wear these boots with a variety of outfits. They wrote, “This is a great fashionable rain boot. I wear them with pants, leggings, skirts and even dresses. They keep your feet dry from the rain and any rain puddles! I wear them as a snow boot as well in the winter. I currently live in Chicago, and they are a must-have accessory.”

If you liked this post, check out This teddy sweater and two other things I bought on sale at Nordstrom this week.

More from In The Know:

Kendra Duplantier, endorsed by Beyoncé’s Black Parade, is no overnight success

This $15 drugstore foundation is going viral (again) on TikTok

The ‘best iron I’ve ever owned’: Amazon shoppers love this 2-in-1 hair straightener and curler

Sephora’s 2021 Accelerate program features 8 new BIPOC beauty brands

The post These widely-popular rain boots are 40% off at Nordstrom appeared first on In The Know.


Post a Comment

0 Comments