Over 44,000 Amazon shoppers convinced me to buy these leggings — now they’re 20 percent off

Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

I’ll be the first person to tell you that I don’t usually turn to Amazon for my fashion purchases. As a plus-size woman, Amazon Fashion isn’t typically my go-to when shopping for my curves. Recently, however, I decided to break that seal. Why? Because almost 40,000 shoppers convinced to buy these Iuga leggings. I took a chance and bought the Iuga High-Waist Yoga Pants. I wore them once and I was shook.

Some of the reviews compare the leggings to Lululemon leggings. However these bestelling pair on Amazon are now on sale for under $25. Ultimately, I put them to the test.

When I first put on the Iuga High-Waist Yoga Pants, they were pretty impressive. For starters, they were super soft on the inside and warm. They feature two deep pockets, tummy control and a four-way stretch that offers compression and support on my waistline. Also, these leggings were developed by and for yogis, so they’re a great option for any stretching or working out. As leggings, they’re also thick enough so you don’t get that dreadful see-through action.

Shop: IUGA High Waist Yoga Pants with Pockets, Black, $22.95-$23.95 (Orig. $29.95)

Credit: Amazon

Shop: IUGA High Waist Yoga Pants with Pockets, Navy, $23.95 (Orig. $29.95)

Credit: Amazon

Shop: IUGA High Waist Yoga Pants with Pockets, $23.95 (Orig. $29.95)

Shop: IUGA High Waist Yoga Pants with Pockets, $23.95 (Orig. $29.95)

Credit: Amazon

Don’t let me be the only one to convince you that these Iuga leggings are high-quality pants, though. Currently, they are the number one bestseller on Amazon in Sports Fan Pants, and there are 44,000 other people who also think they’re the bomb dot com.

“I wanted high quality like the expensive Lululemon or P’tula without spending a lot of money,” one shopper wrote. “After returning many leggings from other sellers, I came across these. I workout out a lot and have tried many leggings and these by far are the most comfortable to work out in.”

The one drawback for me? They’re not as high waisted as I’d like. Personally, I think they’re closer to a mid-rise fit (mind you, I’m also 5’10). A customer who gave the leggings a four-star review also said that the leggings are not as high waisted as she would like the pants to be. 

“They don’t cover my belly button,” the shopper wrote. “If I pull them up any farther than I get a camel toe. They are the perfect length for someone with a little bit shorter legs.”

These leggings are just one of thousands of popular picks in Amazon’s collection. These $25 Colorfulkoala leggings that we tried on three different body types are also a highly-reviewed competitor with over 9,000 ratings.

For now, I’m sticking with the Iuga High-Waist Yoga Pants. They’re so cozy they’ve got me and 44K others hooked. 

If you liked the story, you may also enjoy Amazon shoppers say these $23 leggings rival Lululemon.

More from In The Know:

Family leaves dad speechless with elaborate prank: ‘I literally screamed’

5 essential Christmas albums on Amazon you’ll have on repeat all winter

The Amazing Grace Whipped Body Creme is an Amazon favorite

These top-rated earbuds live up to the hype

The post Over 44,000 Amazon shoppers convinced me to buy these leggings — now they’re 20 percent off appeared first on In The Know.


Post a Comment

0 Comments