Our favorite fitness finds under $80 from Lululemon’s hidden sale section

Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.

Lululemon might not be famous for blowout sales, but that doesn’t mean you can’t score a deal on your favorite Align leggings and workout tank right now.

If you don’t know, Lululemon’s “We Made Too Much” sale section is a gold mine for major savings. From tops starting as low as $29 to select pants and leggings under $70, there’s a ton of activewear floating around the retailer at a more wallet-friendly price point.

But among all the styles to snag, there are a few looks that should definitely be on your radar. For example, these Nulu Fold High-Rise Yoga shorts, which are perfect for the hot season ahead, are up for grabs for just $50. Also, you can save nearly $20 off on these signature Align pants that are currently available in sizes two to 12.

Not to mention, there are a few gems hiding among the jackets and sports bras. In fact, that’s where some of the biggest price drops are. Case in point: this Running Cropped workout jacket has been marked down from $108 to $74. Not to mention, you can pick up the super stylish Energy Long Line sports bra for just under $40.

Due to high demand and Lululemon stans, many styles and sizes have begun to sell out. To help you sort through the best finds still in stock, take a peek at some of these top-rated looks from the brand’s sale section below.

1. Rib Zip-Front Cropped Run Tank Top, $49 (Orig. $68)

Credit: Lululemon

Promising review: “So glad I purchased this on sale. It’s exactly what I wanted! Snug and lightweight, and the crop and zip neck are perfect! There isn’t a lot of support, so this may not be for you if you have a larger chest, but for A/B cup girls like me, it’s perfect. Wish you had it in every color!”

2. Nulu Fold High-Rise Yoga Short 8″, $49 (Orig. $68)

Credit: Lululemon

Promising review: “I bought these shorts for the length, and they are wonderful. The fabric is buttery soft, the waistband stays put and the legs don’t ride up. They’re very comfortable. I hope they wash well because they are my new favorite, and I expect to wear them a lot this summer.”

3. Lululemon Align Wide Leg Super-High-Rise Crop 23″, $79 (Orig. $98)

Credit: Lululemon

Promising review: “I bought my first pair back in July 2020 and fell in LOVE. They are so comfy, stretchy, soft and casual. I don’t do yoga, but I wear them on walks (the pocket is good for putting a phone in there). I wear them when I have a busy day with school and other day-to-day activities. Very versatile!!!”

5. Everlux and Mesh Cropped Short Sleeve, $54 (Orig. $74)

Lululemon

Promising review: “You WILL stand out! The way it fits is so flattering and hugs the body like a glove. Did an F45 HIIT workout and stayed cool throughout my workout! I am 135lbs and 5’3 got a size 6!!”

6. Wunder Train High-Rise Tight 28″, $79 (Orig. $98)

Credit: Lululemon

Promising review: “My go-to leggings. Wearing them as I write this review. I just discovered the Wunder Train this winter, and yet they are my new favorite type. Comfortable, but compressive. Great for working out but can wear them on a casual walk or around the house.”

If you liked this story, check out Michael Kors handbags that are under $100 right now.

More from In The Know:

Kiramoon is the skincare brand helping eliminate mental health stigmas

I bought tons of comfy goodness at Nordstrom this week — and everything was under $50

Shoppers say this cordless vacuum is much cheaper and just as powerful as the Dyson

People love this sustainable, aluminum-free deodorant that ‘goes on clean’

The post Our favorite fitness finds under $80 from Lululemon’s hidden sale section appeared first on In The Know.


Post a Comment

0 Comments