This Black-owned toner brand reduces hyperpigmentation and visibly brightens dark spots

toner for dark spots

Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.

Tune into In The Know Live: Beauty every Monday at 1 p.m. EST/ 10 a.m. PST. The show, hosted by In The Know senior beauty editor Jamé Jackson, dives into the newest beauty products and trends that are actually worth your money.

Have you ever wanted to visibly brighten dark marks and hyperpigmentation on your face (or body)? Sure, there are a lot of expensive procedures you can do, but what if your solution cost less than $20?

Right now, Amazon shoppers are buying up this popular toner that reduces hyperpigmentation and the look of dark spots.

This skin-brightening toner gently exfoliates and brightens dark spots with the use of glycolic acid. Great for those dealing with hyperpigmentation, this toner has ingredients like licorice root and algae extract. Both improve the appearance of dark spots, uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation.

Bolden Skin Brightening Toner, $19.49

Credit: Amazon

Customers on Amazon love this effective toner. “I use it at night on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, followed by a moisturizer. I’ve been using it for about six weeks, and it has definitely made a difference in my skin. My skin has cleared up, and a lot of my dark marks have faded. It’s especially good with new marks that are left behind by acne. When I was first using it, I got a pretty large pimple on my cheek. I just kept up with my regimen and noticed a couple of weeks later that not only was the pimple gone, [but] the marks were almost nonexistent,” wrote one five-star reviewer.

If you liked this post, check out ‘I’m on my third bottle’: This $9 TikTok-approved acne wash is finally back in stock on Amazon.

More from In The Know:

Nordstrom shoppers say this is the ‘perfect face wash’ for dry and sensitive skin

BLK MKT Vintage shares one-of-a-kind vintage finds from the African diaspora

‘My favorite cleanser ever’: Nordstrom shoppers swear by this popular cleansing oil that’s now on sale

5 work-ready summer options currently on sale for less than $50 at Nordstrom

The post This Black-owned toner brand reduces hyperpigmentation and visibly brightens dark spots appeared first on In The Know.


Post a Comment

0 Comments