Hands down: these $30 Target jeans, available in size 00-26W, are perfection!

Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

I have no qualms admitting that I am a jeans snob. Almost every pair I own is what’s considered “premium denim” and probably originally retailed for well over $100. That’s not to say I actually paid that much for all of them; I shop on sale, of course. But the vast majority of the jeans I own are designer.

The exception? These Universal Thread Vintage Straight Cropped Jeans that I recently snagged at Target. They’re only $29.99, available in up to a size 26W, and even I have to admit, they’re just as good (if not better!) than my more expensive pairs!

Universal Thread Vintage Straight Cropped Jeans, $29.99

Credit: Target

White jeans are a bit too scary for me, but off-white? I decided that was the one color I needed in my denim collection for summer. After lots of searching through brands priced both high and low, I decided on this pair from Target. They have tons of rave reviews, and people of all sizes have snapped pics looking stellar in them. I don’t own any other jeans from Target, but given the price, I decided to take a chance on them.

Credit: Jeanine Edwards

I scored big time because these jeans are amazing, and I am obsessed with them. They’re so good that I am debating getting the olive green color, too. I love that they are high-waisted but don’t make me look frumpy. The cut in the legs is also perfect. It’s not skintight or skinny but also not super wide-leg or baggy either.

As I mentioned, I’m not the only shopper who loves these jeans from Target. They have over 80 reviews and a 4.1 out of five-star rating.

“Great on-trend jeans,” one shopper wrote. “Love them. Feel high quality and flattering fit.”

“Buy them,” another customer commented. “These are peeeeeeerfect. Love the cream color and the fit is *chefs kiss* I did size up as others recommended. I’m almost always an 8 but went with a 10 and they fit super comfortably. I have a postpartum mom belly and these make me feel amazing.”

Some shoppers have found the sizing of these jeans tricky, and I would agree with that. When I first ordered these jeans, I purchased them in three different sizes. Ultimately, I didn’t need to size up, but I would definitely suggest ordering multiple sizes if you’re not sure how this brand or this particular cut will fit you.

Overall, I would definitely recommend these jeans if you need a break from skinny jeans and want to try the high-waisted “mom” jean look that’s trendy these days. The denim is super high quality, and if you can figure out your size, the fit is really great.

If you liked this story, check out the T-shirt bra that has more than 48,000 reviews.

More from In The Know:

FYI, you can score one of those cute retro shoulder bags for less than $20 on Amazon

This $20 Target top is so cute and comfy, I bought it in three colors

Just a bunch of really cute and comfy slide sandals to wear literally everywhere this summer

These under-$10 biker shorts have over 18,000 ratings on Amazon: ‘Best ones I’ve found’

The post Hands down: these $30 Target jeans, available in size 00-26W, are perfection! appeared first on In The Know.


Post a Comment

0 Comments