Baby has hilarious reaction to viral toy: ‘[I’ve] watched this 20 times now, and I’m still laughing’

A baby girl was not impressed with this TikTok-approved kid’s toy. 

Talking Cactus toy has got parents, well, talking. The robotic plush toy cactus nestled in a flower pot is an interactive experience for babies. It sings, repeats and mimics everything the child says while keeping them busy. On TikTok, the hashtag #talkingcactus has over 44.7 million views. But not every kid is impressed with the trendy toy.  

@tharonsmomma89

Damn you #tiktok @talking cactus videos @Talking cactus bought my niece the talking cactus for Christmas… 🌵🤣 #fyp #EveryKiss #talkingcactus

♬ original sound – Lacey Marie

TikToker Lacey Marie lamented buying her niece the cactus for Christmas. 

“Damn you, TikTok. TikTok made me buy the Talking Cactus. This is how it’s going…” Marie wrote

In the video, her niece was standing in a walker at an activity center, staring right at the Talking Cactus. The baby began to babble, which seemed to activate the toy. It lit up and started moving. 

The baby screamed in complete horror. The toy then began to mimic the child’s shrieks and dance around, which only caused her to cry more. The Talking Cactus was basically her niece’s worst nightmare. The funny clip racked up 16.7 million views on TikTok.

“The way it mocked her,” someone joked

“I think I have watched this 20 times now, and I’m still laughing,” another said

“As a mother, I applaud this action. I never had the courage to do this to my own kids,” a user commented

In The Know is now available on Apple News — follow us here!

If you enjoyed this story, check out this dad who squeals in horror when he sees his wife’s “embarrassing” pedicure.

The post Baby has hilarious reaction to viral toy: ‘[I’ve] watched this 20 times now, and I’m still laughing’ appeared first on In The Know.


Post a Comment

0 Comments